Commitment to Support
The team at WiredRed is proud of our commitment to timely customer
service and technical support. Our software maintenance plans provide live,
telephone support by certified engineers with deep experience in all aspects of
e/pop software, multi-office network environments and real-time communications.
For immediate assistance, call us at +1-858-715-0970 during our business hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm, Pacific Time.
- Priority Hotline Support - unlimited telephone support (during standard hours of operation). Customers under Maintenance receive priority.
- 90%+ first contact resolution (WiredRed's goal)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
- NetWare Certified Engineers (for NetWare NDS directory support)
- Installation assistance during first 30 days
- Documentation - access the most up to date User and Administrative Guides (PDF format)
- Email support
- Support forums access
- Revision history access
- e/pop support knowledgebase access
- Technical notes
of the above
- Upgrade insurance - all major and minor upgrades
- Upon request, e-mail notifications for software updates
Terms & Conditions
Software Maintenance is included in all e/pop conferencing term licenses
and in the initial sale of all e/pop secure IM products. Software Maintenance is
available in 1 and 2 year standard terms. The maintenance commences upon receipt of order. When additional software licenses are purchased during the term of the Software Maintenance
plan, WiredRed prefers to pro-rate the plan to coincide with the customer's existing renewal date.
Click here for complete Software Maintenance Terms & Conditions.